Re: [hatari-devel] Resetting the machine crashes Hatari

Am Sun, 9 Jul 2017 17:28:14 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi all,
>
> With the latest development sources Hatari crashes on Linux with a
> segmentation fault when I select "Reset machine" without having
> changed any setting. My Hatari settings are attached.

I can not reproduce that crash ... can you also reproduce it without
hard disk files (to make sure that it is not related to something on
your HD images)?
When you've got some spare minutes, could you please also get a
backtrace from that crash with gdb?

 Thanks,