Re: [hatari-devel] Resetting the machine crashes Hatari

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

> Resulting INF file TOS resolution: 0x03 -> 0x03.
> GEMDOS: NEWDESK.INF -> host: /home/us/TT/C/NEWDESK.INF
> Going to modify '/home/us/TT/C/NEWDESK.INF'.
> Virtual 'NEWDESK.INF' TOS resolution override file created.

> Resulting INF file TOS resolution: 0x03 -> 0x03.
> GEMDOS didn't find filename /home/us/TT/C/THING/NEWDESK.INF
> Using builtin 'NEWDESK.INF'.
> Virtual 'NEWDESK.INF' TOS resolution override file created.

> Do you still see this issue if you disable all ACSI &
> IDE drives and just use GEMDOS HD emulation?

Shouldn't the question rather be: Why does Hatari look for NEWDESK.INF
in C:\THING at all? It seems to me that the current GEMDOS directory is
preserved during a reset. Maybe you should either look for
"\NEWDESK.INF" in get_inf_file or reset the GEMDOS current path upon reset?

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx