Re: [hatari-devel] resizable windows

I'm in favor of an optional 0.9 pixel scale factor if
doesn't impact performance when not enabled.
Maybe several methods can be provided.

One of the methods could be that Hatari provides
the scale data so that it can be used by a monitor
or graphics system that cares.

Another method is to construct 'gamer glasses'
from a cheap pair of coke bottle quality reading
glasses, and bending them to a 0.9 aspect ratio.
(Probably the next big thing -- Look for it.  %)

Does Hatari currently put scale meta-data in the
video capture file?