Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter emulation corner case

Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

> Either data caches should be disabled before running the test program
> (from GEM preferences if this exist ? or some utilities might already do
> it), or the following code could be added to Christian's program to make
> a falcon specific version :
> [...]

Ah, fooled by too modern a CPU. ;-) In my RAM tester YAART I already
even have code for invalidating the 68030 cache. This makes use of the
fact that the cache is only 16 lines with direct mapping, so you can
invalidate all of them by 16 reads to the right addresses. This method
has the advantage of running on a 68000, so you don't have to test for a
68030 before.

But just to be on the safe side, I'll add Mikro's code to my Blitter
test program to create a Falcon specific version.

Roger, can you please repeat your test on the Falcon, as soon as I have
finished the changes to the test program?

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx