Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter emulation corner case

Christian Zietz schrieb:

> But just to be on the safe side, I'll add Mikro's code to my Blitter
> test program to create a Falcon specific version.
>
> Roger, can you please repeat your test on the Falcon, as soon as I have
> finished the changes to the test program?

Attached is a version that disables the 68030 data cache using Mikro's
code. Note: This won't run on a 68000 anymore because I don't check for
CPU type. Also I can only test this on Hatari not on a real Falcon.

It will now output the results to a text file (BLITEMU.TXT) instead of
the screen.

Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx