Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart

Le 06/04/2017 à 23:06, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

TT issue wasn't reproducible after recompiling Hatari
(I hate hasenbugs), so I commited --auto support (split
to several commits).

As using separate INF files content fixes several autostarting
issues, I commited that also, but several issues still remain
with autostarting:
https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/file/tip/doc/todo.txt

It would be good if you could test autostarting your favorite
programs & demos.

Hi

regarding autostart, I sometimes wants to run some of my HW testing programs that will display results on the screen. But as the text is long, it expects the screen to be 80 columns (ie, the desktop is in med res)

At the moment, autostart will provide a default desktop.inf set to low res = 40 columns ; do you think it could be possible to add an option to choose the autostart resolution (low or med) ?

Note that if hatari starts in high res (-m switch), there's nothing to change as only high res / 80 columns is possible. Same for VDI.