Re: [hatari-devel] Whatari

Hi Bob,
I created a standard account (no privilege).
I have no request of login / Password when I use   ./configure  .... make Install ,  nor when I use  cmake -G Xcode.
But "./configure  .... make Install" does not end, Hatari is not installed and I obtain the error:

-- Installing: /Applications/hatari.app
CMake Error at src/cmake_install.cmake:39 (file):  file INSTALL cannot make directory "/Applications/hatari.app": Permission denied
Call Stack (most recent call first):  cmake_install.cmake:32 (include)

make: *** [install] Error 1

and I don't know how to correct it !

 Miguel