Re: [hatari-devel] Whatari

Le 03/04/2017 à 18:29, Cocoa Pod a écrit :
Bonsoir?

OSx application : Whatari 0.4 ß -> Automation to build Hatari or the project hatari
He somebody could try Whatari ?  Put it in an empty folder, launch it, then read help.
0.4b --> Choice SDL-SDL2 and choice UAE-WinUAE  eliminated !
In advance, thank you.

 Miguel

Hi

I don't have OSX, so I can't test it. :)

When posting to the mailing list, please create a new post by sending an email to 'hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', instead of replying to an existing mail and just changing the subject (it helps keeping a correct thread hierarchy in the mailing list, else your mail 'Whatari' is in fact 'linked' to 'Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart', which is a different suject).

Thanks :)