Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart

Attached patch handles also that case.

OK, this looks to do the right thing but there's a bug (I think). My configuration was TOS 2.06de, the ACSI image from Hatari download site, an AUTO + FOLD100.PRG on it and my gemdos hd files.

hatari --acsi 0=hd80mb.image --gemdos-drive K ..

still works well. However if I do this:

hatari --acsi 0=hd80mb.image --gemdos-drive K HDDRUTIL.APP

HDDRUTIL.APP starts, true, but the TOS spits at me an error message about missing object. I click OK (so this is the first bug, it runs OK in the former scenario if I manually click on the APP), I'm back in desktop. Now if I click ALT+K (so I want to open K:), it bombs out! Clicking on K: drive with mouse is ok. This happens with other apps too.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org