|[hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Re: Feature request: allow to specify "-d" with autostart
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:16:34 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/Tohbqv3UkUBrq5I4lkqR2fhkFPqMXZt2WphctXllPY=; b=ACnPsv6WDWD75obsw+dzVxo3VTQ4zD3fICvW3TkX8pAFFPfPuMGQAqNI9BFwwC8chF PwzxdSrFJVGQLF5GYQ9CrgE3mqx/+KXiL8rAI0pDwzQ3RZZX97VdAB64AuPJ8kxn0fOf JU0pgw7DIoE7T0ZXMKvdf2a9K0S1I2hIUyFWsICRjlyZElUNVCUaya2M0yrAphYmP4dM zijti4ADsSvSzL7uv2LrtLoGUhGVd1IDpaX5iotXDRKhxWHeZ3ePcQx3SAA6KZnm0C+i 7vbMlhWOI06qpDEXZIHT1Fs6wGKYnoTSf5nnZsYnxc4czlVryNsI4/IZlQ0L3Hc2O2tU 4Cng==
And while are we at it, why limit it to "-d" (i.e. gemdos drive), having this with any (ascsi, ide) disk image supplied would be pretty cool although in that case one would need to count the number of partitions to guess the proper letter for the supplied command line path..
Now as I think about it, perhaps this is the only way as GEMDOS HD can't have more than one letter (partition) assigned?