Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Screen in Protracker

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 21/02/2017 à 10:40, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I meant, do you have a link to this protracker version ?

Sorry. I used this: http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=50030

no problem on my side, both ST and STE versions work fine and display 8 lines in the bottom part (while on you screenshot only lines 00 to 05 are visible)

for example, I removed my hatari.cfg file, created an empty file /tmp/cfg and ran :

../hatari -c /tmp/cfg -t tos104fr.img ~/protk21r/protrack.st/pt_st.prg

Maybe it depends on your tos version ? Are you using a 60 Hz tos (french one is 50 Hz) ?

I see the routine to remove bottom border does a "eor #2,$ff820a", so on a 60 Hz screen, this will do a 50/60 Hz switch instead of the usual 60/50 Hz switch on line 262, which will give different results.

I think you are on to something. I don't see it when using etos256se, but it's there with etos256us.