Re: [hatari-devel] Timestamp problem with GEMDOS drive

I see, but this means that in particular make-like processes, which rely
on timestamps, do not work anymore. Pure C, for instance, now constantly
recompiles files without any need. This very inconvenient. Can this
somehow be fixed?

Best regards

Uwe