Re: [hatari-devel] TOS 2.06 / TT

On 02/12/2017 09:02 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:11:56 +0200
On 01/28/2017 08:03 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
I guess we should simply block TOS 2.06 in TT mode, too.
AFAIK there was never a TT which was shipped with TOS 2.0x,
so it does not make too much sense to allow this.

I noticed that you commited this change.  However, for
some reason TOS version initated switching from TT to STE
(TOS 2/1.6) or ST (TOS 1.4) doesn't work, the resulting
machine configuration doesn't boot?

With tracing, I found that the machine actually boots
up fine, only problem is with display, it's black.

Works for me. Do you've got maybe something special in
your config file?

Yes.  it happens with this:
	hatari --borders off --machine tt --tos tos206uk.img

If I use "--borders on", i.e. enable overscan support,
everything works fine.

How that can be a problem???