Re: [hatari-devel] Tests with the cycle exact fix 68030

Sorry to cause you so much trouble guys! =)

Mystic bytes: Chosneck Supplement (e5) : works well for me with winuae
core and RGB 50.   It seems to work perfetly (tested in Cycle exact +
prefetch mode)

Intro seems to require FPU, that's why it didn't work with
WinUAE CPU as-is.  Intro itself works in the RGB 50Hz mode.
Yeah, it uses virtually the same configuration as Moai -- RGB50/VGA100, FPU, unsynced DSP transfers.

It seems to freeze later :  I've pressed "Space" during the demo and the
demo seems to arrive to a end sequence : the screen shows a very strange
resolution and garbage. Music plays well.

The actual supplement doesn't work in RGB 50Hz mode,
only with the other modes.
This is because of the very non-standard resolutions used. Both in VGA and RGB the shell sets kind of overscan. The shell is actually a quite good test case for Videl emulation. (and please don't blame me, I hadn't done this one! ;-))

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org