Re: [hatari-devel] Tests with the cycle exact fix 68030

One more tests from the compatibility list ::

Mystic bytes: Chosneck Supplement (e5) : works well for me with winuae core and RGB 50. It seems to work perfetly (tested in Cycle exact + prefetch mode)

It seems to freeze later : I've pressed "Space" during the demo and the demo seems to arrive to a end sequence : the screen shows a very strange resolution and garbage. Music plays well.

Regards