Re: [hatari-devel] How to detect Hatari?

On 4 February 2017 at 20:53, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the aim of a good emulator is that you can't differentiate it from real HW :)

This is true but somebody has created a special target for FreeMiNT called "minthat.prg", which keeps old GEMDOS filesystem handling and some other bits. And I'd like to detect when this kernel should be loaded, instead of regular "mint000.prg".

Of course one can rename it by hand but this is exactly what I want to automatise. :D

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org