Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Leonard/Oxygene trace protection crashes on Hatari

Le 21/12/2016 à 19:51, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
In Hatari 2.0, I added support for really reloading video counter around
cycle 50, but my measures on STF were made with a not too precise method
(~20 jitter cycles). This seemed good enough, but now I see I need to
improve this to a more accurate value (basically, the demo reads the
restarted video counter $600, while it should read the bottom of screen
value $7d00, which alters the decoding)

Hi

I made some more precise measures on STF, Hatari 2.0 was restarting video counter 8 cycles too soon on pos 48 instead of pos 56. This is now fixed in dev version ; as expected, the demo sprite32 by Leonard now works much better :)