Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Leonard/Oxygene trace protection crashes on Hatari

Le 21/12/2016 à 12:04, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
It's probably different. It's now verified to work on Steem 3.2 and
Steem SSE 3.7.2 (Linux) in the thread above

/Troed

I downloaded the demozoo version and I confirm it's different from the one I used here :

http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=43319#p43319

different crc32 on the sprite.prg file and different size 40045 (good) vs 40290 (bad).

Will take a look at the demozoo one as well as to the sample.zip that is available too (which contains several protected demo to test)