Re: [hatari-devel] More memory options

Sorry, reading other patches, I noticed that the validate function
provides backwards compatibility, if value is <= 14, it's interpreted
as MBs instead of KBs, which is used both for config & options.

So it's fine, sorry again for too hasty comment.

Other comments:
* You added "mem" trace option, but no tracepoints using it?
* TT-RAM change is IMHO superfluous and it changes meaning of memory
  shapshot value, so memory snapshots with TT-RAM aren't anymore
  compatible.  What if you instead would add _MB extension to
  TTRamSize variable?

	- Eero