[hatari-devel] More memory options

as part of some ongoing changes I'm working on, I added some new options to allow RAM size using 128 KB, 256 KB or 512 KB in a more flexible way than what was used before by specifying only a number of MB. So, it's now possible to configure Hatari to use 256 KB or 2.5 MB for example.

I also updated/renamed nMemorySize and nTTRamSize to STRamSize_KB and TTRamSize_KB for consistency and readability (only in the code, the config file still uses nMemorySize and nTTRamSize, although this could be changed too).

Both variables are now in KB instead of MB to allow sizes not multiple of MB.