Re: [hatari-devel] Some ACSI images not working in Hatari 2.0

Troed,

The problem is the pathname is included in the 48 characters. It is not simply the filename itself. Therefore, if you have a long pathname like Frank (/Applications/Atari_ST_Emulatoren/Hatari), you have far fewer characters left to use. While I only have one ACSI image, I can see why Frank named them as he did. One image might have Easymint, another image might be configured completely differently.

The suggestion probably will end up being to have shorter image names and move them to shorter pathnames as well.

Bob C