Re: [hatari-devel] Fix display of Atari logo with extended VDI resolutions

On 25.11.2016 00:56, Thorsten Otto wrote:
> On Thursday 24 November 2016 20:28:22 Thomas Huth wrote:
>> but could you maybe add some more comments? E.g. what's
>> at address fontadr + 66?
>
> That are the flags. I can add comments for this.
>
>> Also please keep the check for cel_ht <= 0.
>
> They are now always set from values in the font header, so this check was not
> longer neccessary.

The point is that there could be corrupt (or maybe even malicious) TOS
ROMs or line-a extending programs that put a 0 in the font header here -
then Hatari would crash due to a division by zero, and that should never
happen.
IIRC this issue had been detected when I did the last scan with
Coverity, so I also would like to keep this check to keep the scanner happy.