Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.0.0 has been released

Am Sun, 13 Nov 2016 12:32:56 +0100
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sunday 13 November 2016 11:56:28 Thorsten Otto wrote:
>
> > I get compilation with this version :(

Now that you've mentioned them ... I think Jerome reported similar
issues in the past ... we should clean that up (but best in sync with
WinUAE)...

>  I have ifdef'ed the declarations in sysdeps.h out now, and can
> compile it now. But i immedietely got behaviours that i did not have
> before:
>
> - when booting with TOS 3.06, the memory test is not skipped anymore
> when -- fastboot is enabled.

Please provide more information: Are you using 32-bit or 24-bit
addressing mode? TT memory or only ST memory?

> .- when i start Gemini, it complains that i should insert disk
> "atari" in Drive C (and same with all other configured gemdos
> drives). When i just press OK it continues and can access the disk,
> but the dialogbox is very annoying.

GEMDOS hard disk or ACSI hard disk? Did this work with an older version
of Hatari?

> - using extended VDI modes does not seem to work anymore. The Atari
> logo displayed during boot is distorted, and the system hangs after
> running the auto-folder programs.

The logo distortion is normal - TOS does not use the VDI to draw the
logo. Apart from that, which machine type is this? Also TT? Which
resolution are you using? How many ST and TT RAM do you have specified?
Is this with Fast-Boot enabled or disabled?