Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.0.0 has been released

On Sunday 13 November 2016 14:27:29 Christian Zietz wrote:
> Are you sure you
> aren't maybe running an AUTO-folder program or an accessory that crashes
> on "non-standard" resolutions?

I was quite sure... until i disabled WDIALOG.PRG. Seems that this is causing
the hangs. I have no idea why yet, in STonX it works without problems, and
there i use a resolution of 1920x960x256.

>Or maybe something is wrong with your build environment -- see your
>other posting?

That problems have nothing to do with the build environment (except maybe that
i still have GCC 4.5). Both header files are included in Hatari, without any
guard to avoid a duplicate typedef. Maybe newer GCC versions silently accept
this, but i consider this a bug of GNU-C then.