Re: [hatari-devel] Functional tester for 68881/2 FPUs

Here is the source zip:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12947585/fputestv1.1_src..zip

I have modified it a bit since - replacing one of the tables. It wasn't using the full exponent range available. The test expectations .dat files have been updated to match. Other than that its the same.

On 3 November 2016 at 23:58, Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 03 November 2016 18:51:19 Douglas Little wrote:
> If its any use I'll link source for it (it's a small asm program with some
> tables).

I would be interested ;) Not only for Hatari, but also for Aranym and other
emulators which might have similar issues.