Re: [hatari-devel] Mouse cursor problem with SDL 2.0.5 on Linux

Le 23/10/2016 à 21:20, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

No, it's different. Wenn the mouse pointer is in the middle of the
Hatari window and I move it just a few pixels it is suddenly not in the
Hatari window anymore but outside.

I don't know, maybe there's some kind of different "acceleration" depending on the video driver ? But I don't see this behaviour in my case.

I can see this sometimes, for example I move left and the mouse pointer is outside of the Hatari screen, but in that case if I move right then the mouse is again in Hatari screen. But that's "normal", it's because emulated pointer and real X11 pointer don't move at the same speed once the pointer is grabbed inside Hatari screen.

When pointer is not OK anymore, maybe you can try to lock mouse (alt+m), then center the mouse under Hatari's screen, then unlock the mouse ?

The only failsafe method seems to lock the mouse, so it can't exit Hatari screen. At least in my case, I don't see difference between sdl 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 for mouse speed.