|Re: [hatari-devel] Mouse cursor problem with SDL 2.0.5 on Linux|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mouse cursor problem with SDL 2.0.5 on Linux
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 21:20:24 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1477250424; l=972; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=IuEhmH7LMNAH1bKBXlPSzwbjodUFccMCnt/WTSEYRZ0=; b=iQavHhdVweMQRnrF1vULA7BoeBDpGQuLHXLbrpKjoSxMHFoLajntUmhb3w30iyx9Dai USxcddEyn6ra7LdnyPDKC675n2amSo1QgGsrgtxCslumhdMxVlpCGEOrcFfFmXNXcmdLH kWCuNid0ZqZVs/+0ig++eVmLRBbGbV/R6m0=
No, it's different. Wenn the mouse pointer is in the middle of the
Hatari window and I move it just a few pixels it is suddenly not in the
Hatari window anymore but outside.
> Le 23/10/2016 à 19:17, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > I have tried TT high and Falcon (in ST low). In both cases after moving the
> > mouse a few times in the Hatari window, the Hatari mouse pointer is not
> > synchronous anymore at all with where the mouse actually is.
> do you mean that under gem desktop for example, if the pointer is above
> an icon and you double click, then the click is not taken into account ?
> > As soon as I install SDL 2.0.4 (no need to recompile Hatari, just replacing
> > the shared libSDL2 it's fine again. Even when I explicitly recompile
> > against libSDL2 2.0.5 the mouse cursor handling is broken.
> > I attached the list of libraries used by my Hatari binary.