[hatari-devel] Joypad coolie hat mapping

Hello all,

as my old DB15 analogue gamepad is getting more and more unreliable, I
tried using a bluetooth connected gamepad with my Ubuntu 14.04 box and
the gamepad basically works fine with the SDL2 build of Hatari.

However I noticed that I can only use the analogue stick as the
joystick. The digital pad is mapped as joystick buttons according the
jstest and probably identifies itself as a coolie hat.

Would it be possible to add an option to Hatari to map the directional
pad as joystick directions aswell? It shoudl be a checkmark in Hatari's
GUI and not some config file hack.

Regards,
Matthias

--