[hatari-devel] Hatari 2.0 beta binaries for windows

in order to prepare next release, I uploaded some beta binaries for windows. As for previous releases, there's a version for 32 bit (windows xp) and more recent 64 bit windows.

http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/test_2.0.0/

hatari-2.0.0_windows64.zip
hatari-2.0.0_windows.zip

binaries were cross compiled under linux the same way 1.9.0 was, so it should work for you if previous releases worked.

If you have a windows machine, please try to run these binaries, they should start and you should be able to boot a floppy for example. (as I don't have a 64 bit windows, I was not able to test this version myself)