Re: [hatari-devel] Troed's MacOS build

Jerome,

I did see that Load Config does work if you set Reset Emulator. I did not notice the problems when you cancel the reset, but that information is good to know. I was just trying this function because I wanted to make sure it worked since it is in the menu. If you cannot get it to work, the menu item should be eliminated if it will cause problems if you cancel the reset.

In addition, you will see the Show Tab Bar menu item in the Window menu. It is a new feature of MacOS Sierra (10.12). However, I doubt that Hatari is built to run multiple instances at once so, even if the tab bar worked, I would assume unpredictable results.

Bob C