|Re: [hatari-devel] Troed's MacOS build|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Troed's MacOS build
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:50:48 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date :references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=ZTx3QzxnVqpPtg75NRcHbORYKXvAJQouEhIcPgyEr70=; b=0JJtKxmqius1OLYP9pZWAhaALy2YVHVjAY1VBmor9QEpQZNedj9cwYUBC3x89/yOlc NSRzGZiW6s8Rle6VXWDQMc3OHRAf4ZWxBNpum8pgbQR9oVF0iIOGqOMFEN6wYO6vyGa1 tfVIgdByZBElSJJtWJ7CQb7vFXfB93DnU7UYVAmygdHuMa/9YrlDzm+IsxCDvMTwDBpb bo7RC+Xk/8RLsnvosykwxQXRxXv2t8VpfndogX/UTXHt0RrVbkcJe4EmlefY9j71Bulh 5QoA5A72KJKEnOqBQpeI9mrjiYmbHjOlI2kCC6hIFsMtXwn7AVK5RO6eXImzFACP8TWW fhKg==
I did see that Load Config does work if you set Reset Emulator. I did not notice the problems when you cancel the reset, but that information is good to know. I was just trying this function because I wanted to make sure it worked since it is in the menu. If you cannot get it to work, the menu item should be eliminated if it will cause problems if you cancel the reset.
In addition, you will see the Show Tab Bar menu item in the Window menu. It is a new feature of MacOS Sierra (10.12). However, I doubt that Hatari is built to run multiple instances at once so, even if the tab bar worked, I would assume unpredictable results.
> On Oct 10, 2016, at 4:08 PM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 10/10/2016 à 22:43, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
>> Here is my build with the "Load Config" confirmation button working.
> Do not use this function... It's totally bugged if you cancel the reset.
> Hatari will go in a totally unpredictable state....