|[hatari-devel] Troed's MacOS build|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Troed's MacOS build
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 15:36:41 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :message-id:date:to; bh=V7TTrYCqeySnHxArKbX/wwMCJAjOnN1iMAuE4ZF+aoU=; b=ZOwRrpuG/fMv+d7DxdQWtvqaNp5eFl/IkMa4sUGtnEkLHN+Zff8gFHPNyXsyJxo/SN iDP7dK9lpJ5+BZaTS7bDTWSKagWcwG/WKie0JKuyajxJcisC83kMJvTbK6NT3WdBIX3m F2vBkxNT4GU6UjLBL3J5GxKnvZgTjLevOvjf3opbQZkiaiByMaGazh5ttqhP0jxs6AXp +F3Hg+G6WKYEtHSDuc+HoRXKDlxFFjPakxG15aCx83iFxTBiHApU6denOKgOkUCZOPiZ OuxxlOfz1aWfxnHral8I+pKeUddnvC9UPC2qp71bzkBKX8rNv+4NkgVkGayyubqIPhAj sOvg==
I have run Troed’s MacOS (I guess I should call it that now) Hatari build. It looks good, but there was a problem that I forgot to mention to Jerome in the GUI. If you select Load Config from the File menu rather than using it from the Preferences dialog, you will get a message to reset the emulator. However, if you click on Reset, it does not reset Hatari but acts as if you had pressed Cancel and ignores your setting changes.
Also, I am thinking that View Tab Bar should be disabled in Hatari since it does work correctly at this time. In theory, it might be interesting to have several Hatari tabs available running different type of STs. However, all it does now is add an extra bar and no place to create a new tab. Therefore, I think simply disabling the option and eliminating questions is the way to go.