Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon Sound

Le 08/10/2016 à 00:01, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

So I think the demo uses DMA sound, but it's sent to the DSP for
postprocessing (maybe to filter, amplify or whatever).

In that case, the fact that we don't have correct cycles yet for all cpu
instructions in Falcon mode would explain the noisy output.

I found the source for DNT's DSP mod player :

http://storage.atari-source.org/atari/mirrors/ftp.lip6.fr/pub/atari%09/Falcon/Music/dntpl_27.lzh

Several levels of quality can be applied in the DSP to add balance, linear interpolation, ...