Re: [hatari-devel] Fix for Falcon's noisy sound

I'm pretty sure your patch has also improved the sound in DSP mode.
IE : when I start hatari, I can see your patch in action with the "fix writepos" messages in the console. This means that sometimes, I could start a program with a DSP player when the write and read buffer where close to each other and the read buffer overwrote datas.
This also explain why it seemed to be random.

Laurent