Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

Le 18/09/2016 à 21:22, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
> Hi Jerome,
>
> That's indeed a pretty awesome build. It seems to have OSX GUI here
> though (but an older version) when I just tested it on 10.11. Maybe you
> updated the archive?

No. On my system, Preference menu launch the SDL menu. That's pretty
curious that you have MacOsX GUI, AND that it's working. It should not !

It may be a side effect of the english version??

I had to start from very old sources I had on my G4, as I lost .nib
files when working on the .xib files (and the last I have wasn't
compatible with xcode <5). But I didn't expected that it works, so I do
not work on it.

The build itself was not so difficult. Had to replace in winuae sources
__powerpc__ with __ppc__||__ppc64__ and to deal with some duplicate
definitions of uaesrc8, 16, 32 etc  (they are duplicated (and bad) in
types.h, good in sysdeps.h, something that needed to be fixed, because
it can make errors on 32 bits systems).

Then, I used cmake 3.6.1 (wich is the last version for PPC), then XCode
3.2.6 on my G5 (it failed on my Macbook under 10.7.5). Took something
like 20 minutes to build.

Frameworks was built as 32/64 bits Universal. Readline is not used, nor
CAPSImage yet in this build.

Jerome