Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

Le 15/09/2016 à 17:25, Anders Eriksson a écrit :
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2016, Troed Sångberg wrote:
>
> But is it even worthwhile to bother supporting 32-bit Intel? The only
> machines with 32-bit are the original Macbook (CD) and Mac Mini (CS),
> all the rest of the Apple Intel machines are 64-bit. The GMA950 these
> 32-bit machines machines have is too weak to run Hatari/SDL2 by the
> looks of it, so why waste the time.
Very limited audience, that's right. MacPro 1.1 under 10.5 also 32 bits,
I think.

I remember I had to use a trick to boot my MacBook C2D in 64 bits under
10.6 also. But may be it could run 64 bits apps even if booted in 64
bits kernel.

In the same way, I tried to build Hatari from sources on my G5 under
10.5.8 with SDL1, it build but crash. But as I had to make a lot of
tweak in the code (do not recognize most of the type redefinition in
latest UAE core) to make it build, I may have made a big mistake.

JV