Re: [hatari-devel] SDL1 vs. SDL2 sound pausing

Tested & verified here. Complete silence when accessing OSX menus.

(My 2009 Core 2 Duo is also slow enough for me to be able to "force" sound dropouts when moving windows and I'd consider it to sound "plausible" combined with obvious stuttering in graphics rendering)

Afaik for OSX being release ready I'm now only waiting for the updated GUI that has been created but not merged yet.

/Troed