Re: [hatari-devel] Improved cycle counting / rasters for 16/32 MHz

Le 06/08/2016 à 20:41, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
For developers I think the accurate wakestate implementation warrants a
release all by itself. But I might be biased :P

Yes, I agree that no new release actually also prevents people from seeing Closure under Hatari and that should be fixed :)

I would have liked to include some shifter state machine emulation too, but this will take some time too and would deserve being part of a 2.0 version as this would fix a lot of "odd" demos

So maybe the best idea would be to release soon with actual features.