Re: [hatari-devel] Improved cycle counting / rasters for 16/32 MHz

Am Wed, 3 Aug 2016 23:56:00 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello
>
> I just committed some changes for some better cycle counting when
> using x2 or x4 cpu speed. This should help later for better 68030
> cycles accuracy.

 Hi Nicolas,

thanks, that's pretty cool news! I guess we could now also have a more
cycle-exact 68060 mode now (where most instructions are supposed to
take one cycle)? Or emulate more than 32 MHz (like 64 MHz or 128 MHz)?

 Thomas

PS: It's been quite a while since the last public release ... do you
already have any plans for a public version 2.0 ?