|Re: [hatari-devel] Interface and Hatari|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Interface and Hatari
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 23:11:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1467522685; bh=i9f+FarL5nzevKdBPxsVxZg4xwTbXGS5Sri2urYiRSo=; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MOE1GLGGe2H3OGVh02ewFlxtwZlLMEjXw3d0r1b2e2Hshawfiu0hLiSKq8vkAB1Jz zB3FA/TuZli58AgmCI6wnDAaK4ORg1tc5JCIBywRDZY0ajY8MEC6N7wx6sX2iIbemb 0a8ykMT0QzMfsNxUUiqhWrCiqSAhWGwqfJpRIVgfw0haZ8jz/pu2VzBX9RojgqXN2H r/Vs8v1ON9Dw7KpU+vlx8TiT46fyA88NyvwCDnCbFh4dcQiDhvn0QupwW4ExqwJMIs An3lJvHb4LtJD7n3bD5FsfyUTztN7qE95EhM7Hv6zgR+yQ/J5Knp/rulqL1CDH5NPL 7v4XGtEWuoQag==
- Thread-index: 15e20CJxexxCjnN5RP72vz2QRY+HDw==
- Thread-topic: Interface and Hatari
----- Roger Burrows wrote:
> I'm using the Hatari 1.9.0 release version under Linux, built via cmake (I was
> using the default setup, so I assume I got the old UAE core).
> Interface 2.30 crashes during its startup on TOS 4.04, TOS 1.04 and EmuTOS.
I assume this is SDL-2.0.3 ... windowed mode, or full-screen, or other?
hatari-1.9.0 has experimental SDL2 support, SDL1 is preferable here.
later hatari versions prefer SDL2
Also be sure you are using a fresh .hatari/hatari.cfg
> I'm not familiar with Hatari build options, but based on the info in the
> readme.txt file, I manually changed ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU from 0 to 1 in the
> CMakeLists.txt file, and rebuilt. I have the same problem. I couldn't see
> anywhere how to determine whether I'm using the new core.
You are correct, hatari-1.9.0 gives no indication. You must trust that you
compiled hatari-1.9.0 with the WINUAE core given the options you used.
If you compile and run hatari with both of each cores, you will see some
> Does anyone have it running successfully on either core? Am I building
> correctly? How do I tell which core I'm using?
hatari-1.9.0 defaults to OLDUAE and SDL1, this should work if you have SDL1
(WINUAE also works with hatari-1.9.0 + SDL1)
hatari latest devel defaults to WINUAE and SDL2, this works if you have SDL2
You can have both SDL1 and SDL2 on your computer.