Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock

Am Sun, 19 Jun 2016 10:57:49 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> Le 18/06/2016 à 23:46, Thomas Huth a écrit :
> > Am Sat, 18 Jun 2016 22:21:23 +0200
> > schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > Thanks for the update! ... just a quick comment: I noticed that
> > there are some icons in the package that should not be part of the
> > Hatari repository since they are likely not freely distributable:
> I do not know if they are freely distributable... I made them from
> icons found on the net... They are used as document Icons for .st
> and .msa disk images in MacOsX.
> How make them "freely distibutable ??"

You can not just use any graphics that you find on the net - you've got
to make sure that they can be distributed under a license that allows
them to be used with GPLed software.

So for Hatari, please use the icons that are provided in the
share/icons folder of the repository (for example
share/icons/hicolor/256x256/mimetypes/application-x-st-disk-image.png).
I've created those icons on my own, so we can be sure that we do not run
into license problems with these graphics later.