Re: [hatari-devel] HD floppy timing

On 9 Jun 2016 at 23:39, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

> when testing with the attached FLRPMM.PRG, I get 600 RPM for DD, HD and
> ED floppies if use Hatari with STF mode running at 16 MHz ; this should
> On the other end, DD, HD and ED floppies all report 300 RPM with STF at
> 8 MHz.
>
> In your case in Falcon mode, do you see 100 msec for a sector miss only
> when using ED floppy, or is it also the case for DD and HD floppies ?

I didn't try with an ED floppy, I only found it when testing HD.  However, the
sector miss was "by accident" and I don't know whether the sector miss on a DD
floppy would be 100ms or 200ms.  I assume you can test the Falcon emulation at
least as easily as me, but if you'd like me to do the testing, just send me the
program.

Roger