Re: [hatari-devel] Regression: Lethal Xcess fullscreen

On 28/05/2014 à 12:01, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Lethal Xcess has a calibration routine at start to compute values to remove
top border and this calibration is rather short.
Result is rather random, it works often in STF mode and works sometimes in
STE mode.

Out of curiosity:
- On my STe, Lethal Xcess always worked perfectly.
- On the older STe of a friend of mine, if failed almost all times. I saw it working only once.

Have you an idea of what could explain such difference?
Maybe something like wakestate probability?
Ideally an accurate emulator should be able to simulate both machines...

--
Vincent Rivière