Re: [hatari-devel] Default configuration settings

Well, of course, but .. ;)

For the Mac-inclined, I've made a build using the same build parameters I use for normal releases. Should be 10.5+, universal etc. Also, latest EmuTOS: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari.devel.20160609.zip

Trivia: I've been hacking away for a while now at CMakeList.txt changes that will automatically produce the same build settings as I use for these builds. I'm still not there unfortunately - and I'm unsure whether it's due to CMake not supporting what I need it to or just my own CMake-incompetence. I'm down to three manual steps (although, placing the proper Frameworks, dylibs and tos.img into the build directory is an additional prerequisite).

/Troed