Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger 'n' command

On 04/14/2016 10:08 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 14/04/2016 00:26, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Vincent, is the patch enough for what you were looking for?

Thanks for your patch proposal.

But I'm currently busy away from my Hatari build environment, so I will
not be able to test soon.

Ok.  I pushed the patch anyway, in addition to fixing
NF_DEBUGGER NatFeats call (debugger invocation which
can be used e.g. in asserts).

Btw. Thomas, you've done quite a few useful updates recently.
Would you mind listing some of them in release notes? :-)