|Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 07:13:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to; bh=GVlVfSUEOo78OzUlWSo2GZjCRMLhSeZAih4E2oKjvG4=; b=lOUWL1f5ksvz6JHbZIhFbn3Ip7bka+TSDT75A7KIRgLVHgl3jJjrdoPPJc8WZSNzYU JiC8K3a3KcKgmf6WWxwPfUFVD1/t5upatmqmopbf7D8X7qfqGp3kEkCrt7LMuRfFo78t G/0NVfj6e4OFmaohU6eu9fN38TgJFvqXH+11ItbxsCmAxUMqzedhu7tDHKVDtlEMsbN5 6B6FN3obW/Xr5yyHieDAe3S65u9k4usFsboY5BnLwWoluHUNXFZkg0kVTicQocB9KlTu qdGvc2Jl82xoduuFtNVdj93cQ/3uf4M9u09mBujawLEMtEy472ME28Ulb5aY15PN2psi oGqw==
Looking at the SDL Mercurial repository, it appears the patch from Thomas was added at the end of January. If you compiled SDL from the repository, it should have the change.
Otherwise, I would expect to see it in the next stable version.
On Sunday, February 28, 2016, Nicolas Pomarède
this was mentionned a few weeks ago : sdl 2.0.4 broke support for alt-gr on some keyboards (Thomas and I had the problem).
For now, either use the "windows" key, which sometimes works, but sometimes conflicts with kde/gnome/...
Else, compile with SDL1 for now.
Thomas submitted a patch to SDL, heopfully it will in next SDL2 release.