Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key

Nicolas,

Looking at the SDL Mercurial repository, it appears the patch from Thomas was added at the end of January. If you compiled SDL from the repository, it should have the change.

Otherwise, I would expect to see it in the next stable version.

Bob C

On Sunday, February 28, 2016, Nicolas Pomarède
Hi

this was mentionned a few weeks ago : sdl 2.0.4 broke support for alt-gr on some keyboards (Thomas and I had the problem).
For now, either use the "windows" key, which sometimes works, but sometimes conflicts with kde/gnome/...

Else, compile with SDL1 for now.

Thomas submitted a patch to SDL, heopfully it will in next SDL2 release.