|Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 12:43:04 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1456659784; l=816; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=ruOCCyfG7r2Gxo1mNuf4ws9pJv1tTJprNN0W5adWYqY=; b=hOWUzbxIOLwFHAEgYnepRroh1qsRC026JxZWLimVmkGZhNd+tDY6E2kZPf8KNOHw75J wDEr4OY6Edpiwcr1wanMT+xsJOZIGRTrZk31iz0TWW0WCOz5MenhH2mYjC0AIJ14+Xo9Q g2vzagJyp7D+Bm0u4ECA1j2S/lGuHfhrg5E=
Thank you. The windows key works for me.
> Le 28/02/2016 09:29, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
> > Hi again,
> > My confusion is growing: The same happens with old versions of Hatari,
> > i.e. it must have something to do with my keyboard setup or the keyboard
> > mappings of my X11 installation. Maybe somebody has an idea how I might
> > address this, thank you.
> > Take care
> this was mentionned a few weeks ago : sdl 2.0.4 broke support for alt-gr
> on some keyboards (Thomas and I had the problem).
> For now, either use the "windows" key, which sometimes works, but
> sometimes conflicts with kde/gnome/...
> Else, compile with SDL1 for now.
> Thomas submitted a patch to SDL, heopfully it will in next SDL2 release.