Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with Alt-Gr key

Hi again,

My confusion is growing: The same happens with old versions of Hatari,
i.e. it must have something to do with my keyboard setup or the keyboard
mappings of my X11 installation. Maybe somebody has an idea how I might
address this, thank you.

Take care

Uwe