Re: [hatari-devel] Palette register handling in TT emulation

On 9 Jan 2016 at 21:56, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> So, if you can confirm that writing *either* ST or TT color value
> immediately sets also the other color value, I can provide patch
> to fix it, but I don't have test code to verify it works fine.

I should say first off that I wasn't aware that the hardware worked like this
until the other day (although it makes sense that Atari did it this way for
backward compatibility with the ST(e)).  When I suspected that this was
happening, I wrote a program that (I believe) demonstrates it.  I'm posting it
here so you can make sure I haven't made any silly mistakes, before you come up
with a patch.

Roger
P.S. Source is for Lattice C, but executable is included.