Re: [hatari-devel] Feedback SDL2 support

Am Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:14:23 -0700 (MST)
schrieb David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> It seems that when switching from windowed to fullscreen,
> fullscreen is usually 'minimized'. I have to unminimize
> from the centos desktop taskbar to get fullscreen, however,
> I may have to do this several times before I succeed to
> get Hatari in fullscreen.

Could you please try the tip that is given here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/221410/discussions/0/626329820878430425/

i.e. run something like this before you start hatari:

export SDL_VIDEO_MINIMIZE_ON_FOCUS_LOST=0

I hope that fixes this issue...