Re: [hatari-devel] Feedback SDL2 support

----- Thomas Huth wrote:

>  Hi David,
>
> Am Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:54:18 -0700 (MST)
> schrieb David Savinkoff:
> [...]
> > As an example, I choose 416x312 in the SDL menu and
> > can drag the window to any size including fullscreen.
> > (The SDL menu is in low-res mode too) -- good
> >
> > When I use "Keep Fullscreen Resolution" mode, the
> > SDL menu is in high-res mode AND my 416x312 is
> > not respected. (There must be some combination of
> > resolution possibilities etc. that is not considered)
>
> Indeed, the code still tried to do software scaling to reach the
> desktop resolution as good as possible. I've added now a little change
> so that the SDL2 hardware-accelerated scaling should be used instead.
> Please give it another try!
>
>  Thomas

Hi Thomas,

This latest change made two improvements:
1) The SDL2 hardware-accelerated scaling works as expected.
2) My system has less problems (I didn't have to kill Hatari).

It seems that when switching from windowed to fullscreen,
fullscreen is usually 'minimized'. I have to unminimize
from the centos desktop taskbar to get fullscreen, however,
I may have to do this several times before I succeed to
get Hatari in fullscreen.

Switching from a successful Hatari fullscreen to windowed
mode seems to work properly.